NEXT GEN USA COACHES CLUB
- By partnering with the National Soccer Coaches Association of America, Next Gen USA aims to deliver customized coaching education and support that caters exactly to the needs of volunteer and part-time coaches.
- Through the NSCAA's vast network of coaching education services, young, emerging coaches who take the NSCAA's “Next Generation Youth Coaching & Leadership Diploma” will acquire the skills, knowledge and planning ability to lead teams, training sessions and empower youth through their knowledge of soccer coaching.
- This partnership is designed by both Next Gen USA and the NSCAA to help discover and educate the next generation of talented, young American coaches.
CLUBS AND ORGANIZATIONS - COACHING EDUCATION
We offer coach education "modules" that allows coaches to work at their own pace and in their own time. These 'modules' are either classroom or field sessions designed by their respective organizations. Coaches may choose to attend just one that catches their attention, or commit to all available modules that relates to their team’s age group.
Clubs or organizations can purchase 15, 30, 45 or 60 hour courses that can be delivered according to their custom made schedule.
All organizations have the ability to customize an NSCAA coaching diploma or with the help of Next Gen Coaches Club create their own special topics diploma.
Click LEARN MORE for a list of modules you can customize to bring to your organization.
NEXT GENERATION YOUTH COACHING AND LEADERSHIP DIPLOMA
Individuals may apply, or groups nominated by High School coaches can attend.
Overview of the NSCAA's Next Generation Youth Coaching & Leadership Diploma:
- Coaching Education
- Instruction on various techniques for U-10 players and under
- Training on Small sided games
- Health and Safety protocol
- Leadership Training
- Introduction to Leadership Qualities
- Leadership Styles and communication
- Conflict Management and Resolution
- Leadership Traits of High School Students
- Team Building and Working with Others
- Resume Building and Cover Letter Design
- Ethical Decision Making
- Post Course Coaching & Leadership Experience
- Students will have the opportunity to put their education into practice through 10 required hours of coaching and leadership experience either within Next Gen’s programming, at their own soccer club, or in their community. Once the students have completed the program they will receive:
Why take the Diploma?
- Earn a nationally recognized NSCAA 4 v 4 Coaching Diploma
- Earn a Next Gen “Character of Champions” Youth Leadership Certificate
- Bolster your athletic and academic resumes
- College Letter of Recommendation from, Next Gen’s Director of College Programming, which can be attached to college applications
- Coaches and Admission Officers to help support and strengthen the college application
WHY BE PART OF IT?
Clubs & Organizations
- The majority of youth soccer coaches struggle to attend most coaching education licenses because of the time and travel involved. Bringing education closer to home on a more flexible schedule is more appealing
- Our "modular" based approach helps coaches of all experiences retain more information and therefore able to deliver it back to their players in a more efficient way
- Our age specific modules, partnered with the NSCAA, align with most club’s curriculums and philosophies
- All coaches who attend a specific amount of technical and/or tactical modules will earn a nationally recognized coaching diploma
- Build on and deepen leadership skills in soccer and in the community
- Introduce candidates to coaching concepts and their application
- Elevate understanding of the game at both a technical and tactical level
- Offer an initial but substantial glimpse into coaching as a potential career, or part-time employment
- Gain a National Diploma and become part of NSCAA the world’s largest coaching organization
- Strengthen and gain competitive advantage in the college application process
To find out more information about Next Gen Coaches Club contact Jeff Bookman