Become a NEXT GEN USA Development Club Affiliate
How does it Work?
- If your club has nominated a player(s) into our Emerging Talent Center program or other Next Gen USA player development programs, your club is eligible to become an official affiliate club in the Next Gen USA network.
- Once your application has been reviewed, a member of the Next Gen USA management team will contact you and others within your club to discuss your application.
- At present, there is one official affiliate partner, Next Gen Florida. Next Gen Florida is led by Tom Power, who serves as Next Gen Florida's Regional Director of Programming. Coach Power has over 30 years of professional coaching experience and has attained national notoriety for his work with youth amateur and professional players and teams.
What are the MEMBERSHIP benefits?
For your club:
- The Next Gen USA Player Development Pathway helps clubs attract and retain top talent.
- Being recognized as a development affiliate of Next Gen USA will help create a positive image for your club among parents and in your local marketplace.
- Your club's name and logo will be displayed as an official Next Gen USA Development Affiliate on our website.
- As a Development Affiliate, your club is able to display the Next Gen USA logo on your website, in e-mail and social media releases, and in other marketing and promotional materials that the club uses.
- Next Gen USA's affiliation with some of the world’s leading professional club academies offers your club and its families multiple pathways to unique educational opportunities.
For your coaches:
- FREE access to regular coaching webinars and symposiums with top clinicians both from U.S and around the world.
- FREE access to the Next Gen USA Resource Center, which supports coaches at all levels.
- FREE access to the Next Gen USA Coaches Club - LEARN MORE.
For your parents:
- FREE access to a parental Resource Center, which is designed to support parents with meaningful educational information.
For your players:
- Next Gen USA's Emerging Talent Center Program is FREE to all players - LEARN MORE
- Every ETC event is designed to give the youth who are "late developers" in the game, either athletically, socially or technically, the preferred opportunity to learn in a guided manner and aspire to participate in Next Gen USA's Regional Training Center Program and/or the Next Gen USA Leadership Academy.
- Next Gen USA's College Prep Program guides high school student athletes towards the best-fit colleges and universities while also teaching life skills, communication and presentation skills and strategies and providing exposure for student athletes to compete together as a team in various showcase events where college and professional coaches attend.
- All Next Gen USA developmental initiatives are established as professional programs, designed to supplement and support the work being done in your club.
How much does this cost?
- ABSOLUTELY NOTHING! - Being a Next Gen USA Development Affiliate member club is FREE of charge.
Register your club
To register as a Next Gen USA Development Affiliate, please click below to begin the registration process.
If you would like to find out more about Next Gen USA's Development Affiliate program, please contact Scott Middlemass, Regional Director - New Jersey, via email: firstname.lastname@example.org.