To inspire, educate and empower promising young players to reach their full potential on and off the field.
To develop a world class player progression system.
Next Gen USA's organizational culture can best be described in two phrases:
- Next Gen USA genuinely cares about the best interests of the players
- Next Gen USA takes a very professional approach to our work
- Next Gen USA believes in a holistic approach to player development
- Next Gen USA is committed to contributing to growth of the game in U.S.
- As educators of youth, Next Gen USA realizes the responsibility and seriousness of its work
- At the same time, we strive to create inspirational learning environments that are both challenging and enjoyable.
- P.R.I.D.E. (Personal Responsibility in Developing Excellence)
- T.E.A.M (Together Everyone Achieves More)
TONY WILLIAMS - PRESIDENT & CO-FOUNDER
- USSF A License & NSCAA Advanced National Diploma with Distinction.
- 25 years experience in developing programs that inspire positive youth development through Soccer.
- Directed Centers of Excellence for professional soccer clubs that developed many young players now playing professionally and Internationally in Europe and U.S.
- Founded the Starfinder Foundation to develop leadership through soccer programs for underserved youth.
- Founder of The Urban Soccer Collaborative bringing together organizations to impact social change through soccer across U.S.
- Represented FIFA’s Football for Hope Program in U.S and Internationally
- Former USSF National Scout
- Previously EDP Executive Director of Youth Development and TIP Program Director.
JEFF BOOKMAN - TECHNICAL DIRECTOR & Co-FOUNDER
- UEFA “A” Licensed Coach
- 12 years as Chelsea FC's U/13 Academy Head Coach & Head of International Technical Youth Development
- Played 8 years at Arsenal & Chelsea, Youth & Reserve Team levels.
- Captain England schoolboys International U/18 team.
- Qualified coach educator levels 1 & 2 with the English FA
- Founder coach of The David Beckham Academy in London.
- Founder member of Inside Soccer.com
- Former Technical Director EDP /MSSL Youth Development program
douglas homer, chief advancement officer
Doug is Next Gen USA and the Foundation's Chief Advancement Officer. He oversees all aspects of revenue generation and is responsible for the planning, coordination and management of various fundraising programs that focus on individuals, corporations, private and public foundations as well as contracts from state and federal agencies.
SCOTT MIDDLEMASS – TECHNICAL DIRECTOR, NEXT GEN LEADERSHIP ACADEMY
- Former professional player spanning 12 years and 3 different continents
- NSCAA Director of Coaching Diploma
- 16 years experience in the US as both a Technical Director and Director of Coaching.
- Former USL Super Y ODP staff member
- Previously EDP/MSSL Regional Director for South Jersey
Sam Gough - PRINCIPAL, NEXT GEN LEAdership academy
BA Sports Science De Montfort University UK
MA in Secondary Education Loughborough University UK
MA in Educational Leadership Kean University
Excellence in Education Award: Teacher of the Year 2006
Fully Certified FA & USSF coach
MLS (NY/NJ Metrostars) camps coach of the year 2001
Founder of Grass Roots Soccer
Lecturer in optimal performance at various institutions across NJ
MLS camps assistant regional manager for NJ
NEXT GEN USA PROGRAM STAFF
Anne Marie Bellshot NGLA Instructor
Ricky Duggal NGLA Instructor & Regional Director, Central NJ firstname.lastname@example.org
Paulus Gipli EQUIPMENT MANAGER email@example.com
Liz Martinez NGLA Instructor firstname.lastname@example.org
Kanchan MhatreFINANCE DIRECTOR email@example.com
Sarah Noble FINANCE MANAGER firstname.lastname@example.org
Dimitri Serrano SELECT SQUAD PROGRAM MANAGERdimitri@nextgenusa.org