DID YOU KNOW? Next Gen USA's developmental purpose is to support the U.S. Soccer Federation's identification, training and development of the most promising youth soccer players in the United States.
NEXT GEN USA PROGRAMS
Introducing our 5-POINTS TO BE A STAR Curriculum. Take a moment to learn how our programs make a difference!
Next Gen USA was among European elites this June at the 2017 Rood Wit International U10 tournament in the Netherlands.
Where will Next Gen USA's International Select Squads jet off to next?
RECENT NEWS & EVENT HEADLINES
- IN YOUNG ATHLETES, IT'S NOT ALWAYS A MUSCLE STRAIN COURTESY OF NEMOURS MORE+
- NEMOURS' HEALTH & SAFETY TIPS FOR PARENTS READ
- NEXT GEN USA TESTIMONIALS READ
- MEET OUR NGLA STUDENT-ATHLETES GO INSIDE NGLA
- UP CLOSE WITH NGLA STUDENT-ATHLETE, JOSH F. READ JOSH'S STORY
- NEXT GEN USA ESTABLISHES CHARITABLE ARM MORE+
- NGLA'S SOBALBARRO GARNERS REGIONAL ATTENTION MORE+
Nemours, NEXT GEN USA form HEALTHY PARTNERSHIP
Nemours DuPont Pediatrics and Next Gen USA have established a multi-year partnership to support greater access to primary healthcare services for youth soccer participants and their family members in Next Gen USA’s player development programs. MORE+
- IN YOUNG ATHLETES, IT'S NOT JUST A MUSCLE STRAIN. INSIGHT ON INJURY PREVENTION FROM NEMOURS' OWN ERIN ROGERS...READ
NEXT GEN USA, ATLANTICARE & ATLANTIC CITY BOARD OF EDUCATION UNITE FOR YOUTH
Next Gen USA has entered into a partnership with the Atlantic City Board of Education and AtlantiCare to provide character and leadership development services through soccer to elementary school students through the Urban Promise Program. A series of Healthy Games Soccer Festivals will be held in Atlantic City during October for 3rd and 4th graders. MORE INFO